Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4, January 4, 2011

I actually decided to post three pictures today. There's a big hay field near our home in Maine that serves as an ersatz dogpark, ski area, etc. We took Cypress, our dog, there today to meet with two of her best dog friends. She had to go to the vet today because of an infection in her eye so this was her reward.

The top picture is a frozen footprint that looked kind of like a heart. For some reason blogger won't let me rotate the picture but you get the point. The other two show the sun setting.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that last picture! It looks so cold there, it's strange that I will see no snow this year. I was hoping for a little but I'm not a big fan of the cold weather so I think I'll survive :)

    ReplyDelete