Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 - January 1, 2011

Welcome to my 365 photos blog! I did this project back in college and found it interesting...so here I am again for 2011!

Rather than have this blog serve as a vehicle for my photography (a serious hobby of mine), I prefer to move it in a "Day in the Life" sort of direction. So, I'm going to mostly use my cell phone camera (HTC Incredible) and my point-and-shoot (a Canon SD1300). I may decide to post more photographically advanced pictures with my Nikon D60, but we'll see where the year takes us.

So, without further ado, the first picture in my series:


My husband, Rob, and I spent this New Year's Eve with Rob's brother, Nick, and his wife, Jessi, as well as Jessi's sister Bethany. I took this picture of Rob and Bethany just as the clock turned to midnight.

Happy New Year all, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment